Friday, May 18, 2007

Happy Friday

We spent the night in Miami. Had a crazy experience docking in 8-9 knot currents with the wind against us. Captain Chip at the helm, I handled all the lines and fenders myself, jumped onto the dock and pulled us into a narrow slip. I know Chip was very proud of me. I can safely say, there will be no manicures on this trip! ha ha
Now we are off to Pompano and North Palm Beach...
Left at first light. The ICW is beautiful. Lovely old homes on either side.
This is Paradise.

2 comments:

Bobby said...

hey guy's i found ya.this is great mom, i love it. seeing the two of you out there on the water sure makes me miss it.any how,love you both very much.talk to you later

Bobby said...

well nothing yet from the first mait today. hope you two are under good weather.thats my next search the weather to see whats up down their.Amelia is at work today so i'm going frizz-b-golfing with my roomy's.look for you two later. have a great day ,lots of love to the both of you.