Thursday, August 27, 2009

Last Mango in Paris...

Tonight is different from the other "last nights at home before the big trip"...I'm not sure what it is, but we are calmer...more organized...not as concerned about how things will be back home while we're away. We've done this now a couple of times and it is definitely easier this time...I'm a List Maker and my lists are coming in very handy! My mom will be here in the morning to drive us to the airport...all our storm shutters are in place...(feels like we're sleeping in a tin can)...we said our "good-byes" at the office...'fridge is nearly empty...the kids and grandkids were here for Chinese...the laptop is packed, the movie camera and the the baggie jeans...and I've got my favorite dancing shoes ready: a comfortable pair of hot pink flip flops...and so for our last mango in paradise we are doing "La Vie Dansante"...The Dance of Life!

...'de ja vu, to you'...

No comments: