Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thank you Canada!


Tonight we are spending the night at the most northern point of the entire Great Loop; Blind River, Ontario. Tomorrow we head to Drummond Island and go through customs, then onto Mackinac Island for the weekend. We will be cruising down the east coast of Michigan and look forward to the next few weeks of our trip before we call an end to Leg II of "Discovering Ithaka" and return to work in time to prepare for our busy season in Naples, Florida!


Thank you Canada...your people and your country are beautiful, Eh!
"My country is the whole World, my religion is to do good deeds." blog author

5 comments:

Heather said...

Au Revoir,

and good-bye. It was great to have you here and to meet you. The fish looked great and I heard about the feast from Guy.

All the best for sailing tomorrow.

Houseboat Heather

Heather said...

Now that I see the time, I guess that would be today!

Captain Chip's best mate, Michele. said...

Thank you Heather...I know I still need to send you that photo, and I will...Thank you for continuing to travel along! I know you will do this trip someday!

sha said...

As Captain Chip and 1st Mate Mush, as I lovingly call her, head back to the United States and the people whose hearts and prayers they took with them, I'd like to thank them for bringing us along for the journey. With every stroke of the keyboard and every beautiful photo we could see as they did the mystical, magical beauty of the world around us we usually ignore. Hurry home to all of us that miss you so that we can wrap our arms around you and thank you in person for the trip of a lifetime. May we be able to see you off on '09 and become a part of an everlasting memory.
Sha

countrymouse said...

Thank YOU Ithaka for your visit, your great photos,and interesting commentary.
Reading your blog served to remind us how fortunate we are to live in this beautiful country and even some of our own experiences.
Thanks again for sharing.